Wednesday, May 6, 2015

SECOND CONDITIONAL

EDSON's answers
  • If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
I'd play football
  • If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do?
I'd tell her the answer
  • If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them?
I'd tell him/her
  • If the whole world were listening, what would you say?
I'd say no to war
  • If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
It would be "color of hope"
  • If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address?
I wouldn't tell
  • If you could ask God any one question, what would it be?
It would be "What is there after death?
  • If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?
I'd be a tiger
  • If you could be a bird, what bird would you choose to be?
I'd be a eagle
  • If you could be a plant, what plant would you choose to be?
I'd be an aloe


RODRIGO's answers
  • If you could be a super hero, which super hero would you be?
I'd be spiderman
  • If you could be another man or woman for a day, who would you choose?
I'd be a man
  • If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?
I'd be Floyd Mayweather
  • If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why?
I'd listen to all the people                                                                                   
  • If you could change one thing about your spouse or significant other, what would it be?
I haven't got a spouse
  • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd change my character
  • If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
I'd change the war
  • If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be?
I'd choose to die sleeping
  • If you could choose to live on a different planet, which one would you choose?
I'd choose Marth
  • If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?
Rob a bank
OTHERS SITUATIONS
If you had to spend 100 days on a desert island, what five things would you take with you and why?
If you were down on your luck, would you seek the advice of a palm reader,
If the U.S. attacked North Korea, what would happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment