Wednesday, May 13, 2015

ANDREA AND CAROLINA


Conversation Questions
What if...?

CAROLINA ANSWERD

  • If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
    I would go to swim.
  • If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?
     I would be tigger.

  • If tomorrow morning when you get up, you can't find people on the streets, in the city, or in the country and later you discover you are the only human being on the earth.
    I would feel alone
  • What if your cell phone fell in the toilet, what would you do?
    I would buy a new one.
  • If you were an English teacher, what would you do to improve your students' English?
    I would approve all.
  • If you went to the toilet and then discovered that there was no paper, what would you do?
    I would look in the closet.
  • If you were a color, what color would you be and why?
    I would be lilac
  • If you were the President of the USA for a day, what would you do?
    I would buy a lot.
  • If you could say a sentence which the whole world could hear, what would you say?
    I would say enjoy the moment.
  • If you could be God, what would you do for humanity?
    I would make everybody equal. 


ANDREA ANSWERD

  • If you could be a bird, what bird would you choose to be?
    I would be one seagull
  • If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why?
    I would make fun bad people.
  • If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?
    I would kill someone
  • If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
    Michael Jackson.
  • If you were given a choice to live as long as you want, how long would you like to live?
    I would like live forever.
  • If your spouse cheated on you, what would you do?
    I would kill him
  • If you you could stop time, what would you do and why?
    I would steal everything i liked.
  • If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be and why?
    I would be a orange.
  • If you had to spend 100 days on a desert island, what five things would you take with you and why?
    I would take a knife, blanket, food, clothing and brush
  • If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive), who would you choose, and why?
    I would choose my mum. 
  • 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment