Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Second condicional

       Omayma:
  • What if your cell phone fell in the toilet what would you do?

    Nerea:
  • I would catch him with a garbage bag.

    Nerea:
  • If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be and why?

    Omayma:
  • I would macedonia.

    Sergio:
  • If you were a color, what color would you be and why?

    Nerea:
  • I would light blue.

    Omayma:
  • If you were given one million dollars, what would you buy?

    Sergio:
  • If not buy anything, would give it to the needy.

    Omayma:
  • If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

    Nerea:
  • I would hire a striper.

    Nerea:
  • If you could travel back in time, where would you go?

    Omayma:
  • I would go to see me more.

    Sergio:
  • If you could ask God any one question, what would it be?

    Nerea: 
  • I would ask when I die.

    Omayma:
  • If you could be another man or woman for a day, who would you choose?

    Sergio:
  • It would be a professional footballer.

    Nerea:
  • If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?

    Omayma:
  • I would kill someone.

    Sergio:
  • If you could change one thing about your spouse or significant other, what would it be?

    Nerea:
  • I would not change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment