Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Conversation question. What if...? By Lidia and Laura



1
Lidia: If you could be a character from a movie, who would you be and why?
Laura: I would be queen Elsa, because I like Frozen.

2
Laura: If you were a hotdog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?
Lidia: No, I would never eat me myself

3
Lidia: If your doctor has just told you that you have a month to live, what would you do in that stretch of time?
Laura: Live my crazy life

4
Laura: If you saw a robbery, would you report it?
Lidia: No, I would keep walking without anything.

5
Lidia: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would you choose?
Laura: I don't know, I would listen a lot of songs

6
Laura: If you could do any job, what would you like to do?
Lidia: I would be a lawyer.

7
Lidia: If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why?
Laura: I would laugh at the people and I would see what people do whithout me.

8
Laura: If you could spend a day with any celebrity, who would it be and what questions would you ask that person?
Lidia: I would spend a day with Maxi Iglesias and I don't know what would ask.

9
Lidia: If you could change one thing about your spouse or significant other, what would it be?
Laura: I would change the distance

10
Laura: If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?
Lidia: I would kill the persons who I hate

11
Lidia: If your friend could not have a child, would you carry her child for her?
Laura: I don't know, I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment