Wednesday, May 13, 2015




                        Marta: If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
                        Dani: I would go to whore house.                        Yaiza:I would robe                                               Yaiza: If electricity weren't invented yet, how would your life be different?                        Dani: I would play the football in the park and not in the video game                        Marta: I would study more.
                       
                        Dani: What if your cell phone fell in the toilet, what would you do?
                        Yaiza: I would buy new mobile
                        Marta: I would go to shop and repair 

                       Marta:If we could live for 300 years, what would the life be like
                       Dani: I would go around the world
                       Yaiza: I would travel
                         
                       Yaiza: If you could be famous, but poor forever would you do it?
                       Dani: I wouldn't like being poor
                       Marta: I wouldn't like to be famouse

                      Dani: What if you could relive any moment in your life which moment would it be                             and why?
                      Marta: I would relive the 3rd of November because meet my boyfriend.
                      Yaiza: I would relive the 7 of November because rise my brother.


                     Marta: If you were a hotdog and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

                     Yaiza: I wouldn't eat myself because I'd prefer to die.

                     Dani:  I wouldn't eat myself because i wouldn't like the hotdog.

                    Yaiza: If you could be a character from a movie, who would you be and why ?
                      Marta: I would be a Johnny Deep because is my favourite actor.
                     Dani: I would be a Paul Walker because  is my favourite actor.

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment