Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Conversation questions. What if ....? by Celia and Ainhoa


1)
CeliaWhat if your cell phone fell in the toilet, what would you do?

Ainhoa: I'd dry out to see if it works.

2)
Ainhoa: If you were a famous film star, what crazy things would you ask for in your dressing room?

Celia: I'd ask a lot why I love clothes.

3)
Celia: If you could be God, what would you do for humanity?

Ainhoa: Make peace in the world and that everyone had money

4)
Ainhoa: If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be and why?  

Celia: Strawberry would be , because it is sweet and sour.

5)
Celia: If you could travel back in time, where would you go?

Ainhoa: I'd  go to last summer because it was the best time of my life.

6)
Ainhoa: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which song would you choose?

Celia: Let her go hear why it's a very quiet song.

7)
Celia: If you had one wish, what would you wish for?

Ainhoa: I'd wish that my life was as i imagine. 

8)
Ainhoa: If you could be a bird, what bird would you choose to be?

Celia: I'd be an eagle because they are fast.

9)
Celia: If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

Ainhoa: I'd tell them to enjoy life every day

10)
Ainhoa: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Celia: I'd change my character because it is very strong

11)
Celia: If you could be a super hero, which super hero would you be?

Ainhoa: He would wonder woman because she is a fighter

12)
Ainhoa: If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?

Celia: I'd Change all the poverty there and wars

13)
Celia: If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would you do?

Ainhoa: Rob a bank because it would make me rich.


14)
Ainhoa: if you could go anywhere in the world for a holiday, where would you go?

Celia: He would go to the Maldives because they are very quiet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment